Dispatcher / CSR
Who We Are
We are a family owned and operated HVAC and Plumbing service company in Greater Cleveland for 50 years. We are a team that doesn’t cut corners, and strives to give our customers the Best Service Experience we can. As well, we work to inspire our employees with ongoing training and education. People often come to us for a job, then stay because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top of the line Dispatcher who genuinely cares about the customer and will look at this opportunity as a career, not just a job.
The Big Tasks
Evaluate customer calls and match the right technician to every job. Be the link between technicians, office, and customers to keep the schedule flowing smoothly. Assist in answering the phones, and scheduling.
Key Sub Tasks
- Dispatch, Debrief, and record service call details.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
- Learn the business and learn how to prioritize the most urgent customer calls.
- Ensure a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to the technicians in the field.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Answering Phones, and booking calls.
- Data Entry of Invoices, etc.
What We Offer
- Our pay is commensurate with experience.
- Medical Insurance -- we pay 85% of your health insurance premiums, we also offer dental, and life insurance options.
- 401k Plan with a company match
- Paid Vacations and Sick Time each year.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company fun, and you’ll build life-long friendships at My Guys.
Come to work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like what you are looking for, spend a little time learning about My Guys Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc. by visiting MyGuysNow.com Then submit your resume and Experience pertaining to this field.